"Don't let wet valuables ruin your adventure."
When it comes to dry bags, that's our philosophy. Most people need to face the "elements" daily whether it's going for a bike ride, commuting, or doing outdoor activities. Those environmental elements we face every day are: water, dust, dirt, sand, or snow.
When you use a dry bag, its water-coated PVC tarpaulin will keep your items safe and dry from these elements. Unlike cheaper versions of dry bags, Tactics Water Gear uses only 500D PVC tarpaulin material --- thick and strong enough to thwart off these elements to protect your precious items.
Since 2014, we have saved millions of customers for a worry-free travel and adventure where water, dust, dirt, and sand is involved.
- Made with 500D nylon coated PVC tarpaulin
- Secure Welded Seams
- Heavy duty and durable material suitable for outdoor activities
- Anti-water, dirt, and sand
- Adjustable single sling strap and D-ring for attachment.
- Dimensions: 12 (l) x 12 (w) x 22 (h) cm
- Weight Capacity: 1 kg
- Net Weight: 0.02 kg
- Can handle quick submersions
- Floats when dropped in water
- Easy to clean and store
- Waterproof Class 3: can handle quick submersions and floats when dropped in water, but could be permeated by water during: prolonged submersion & strong water pressure applications.